Pure Award Application
The Pure Award was designed to recognize Michigan tourism entities that have pioneered the incorporation of innovative and exemplary best practices in natural, cultural and/or heritage stewardship into their daily operations. Nominations are open until September 24, 2021.
Winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Supporting Michigan’s natural, cultural and/or heritage stewardship through their daily operations
- All industries are eligible to participate (tourism and non-tourism related)
- All profit and non-profit entities are eligible
- Initiatives can be year round or for a short period of time (such as event or seasonal project)
- Winner will be recognized at the 2021 Pure Michigan Governor’s Conference on Tourism in Detroit, MI on November 2-4, 2021.